dimanche 26 août 2018

A Little Introduction

Hello hello and welcome!  To release some of the wildness of my internal thought-creatures into the world, I've decided to create a new blog. I had been toying with the idea for quite some time, and this morning while enjoying a nice cup of tea I was struck with the motivation lightning bolt. I can't promise that I'll be able to stay focused on just one topic since my interests are quite vast and I am forever curious about learning new things and sharing them, but the main themes of this blog will be language, travel, pregnancy, and raising my baby (once born) trilingual. I intend to share my life experiences, the good and the bad, and hopefully others will find a warm place where they can relate and share their own stories here. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope you find something worthwhile and enjoyable within these pages. Let's share a digital cuppa and talk about life together!

Much love,

A

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire